https://secureservercdn.net/126.96.36.199/ozq.76d.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/issbkell.jpg?time=1618091394 225 320 admin https://secureservercdn.net/188.8.131.52/ozq.76d.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Issaquah-History-Museums1.png admin2015-12-18 09:37:582015-12-18 09:45:20Looking back: Bank of Issaquah
The Bank of Issaquah was well on its way to becoming one of the primary professional hubs for the community in 1914. At the time this photo was taken, Dr. O.A. Kells had recently opened his office on the second floor of the structure. Although Issaquah previously was home to a physician, Kells was the first surgeon in the growing young town. Dr. C.C. Dobbs, a dentist, also was a tenant in the bank building. A report indicated that typewriters were delivered to the employees at the bank and the doctors, putting them on par with their counterparts in Seattle.
Published in the Issaquah Press on August 19, 1998